These chocolate truffles are great for special occasions. They’re also dairy free and low in sugar.
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (solid weight)
- 1 cup of cacao powder (plus extra for rolling/ dusting)
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- 2 tbsp of liquid sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup)
- Melt down the coconut oil in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Once melted, whisk in the remaining ingredients until completely smooth.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set completely.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture into small balls.
- Roll in additional cacao powder until covered, and store in the fridge.