This is the ultimate hormone friendly snack! A delicious combination of gelatin and coconut milk, makes this snack rich in both protein and healthy fats.
- 1 tin of coconut milk (we love Biona)
- The juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- 2 tablespoons of grass fed beef gelatin (we love Ossa or Planet Paleo)
- In a bowl, add the lime juice, water and gelatin. Leave for at least 5 minutes to allow the gelatin to bloom.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan whisk the coconut milk, lime zest and honey over a gentle heat until warm but not boiling.
- Poor 1/3 of the warm coconut mixture over the gelatin and whisk until the gelatin has fully absorbed into the mixture. Add in the rest of the mixture and stir.
- Pour into jelly moulds or a glass container.
- Allow to cool completely before leaving to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy as a hormone balancing snack.