These delicious cookies are low in sugar but full of flavour. We love using herbs wherever we can to boost nutrient density!
- 350g of ground almonds
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 75ml of olive oil
- 1 organic, free range egg
- 6 tbps of honey
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of fresh, chopped rosemary
- A large handful of chopped dark chocolate (ideally, 70% or more)
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together the ground almonds and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix the honey, olive oil, vanilla extract and egg together in a separate bowl and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together. Add in the chopped chocolate and rosemary.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone mat or baking parchment.
- Spoon small balls of the cookie mixture out onto the baking tray and gently press down.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!